Open From September 29th, 2018 to October 28th, 2018
At Seiple Farms, we love supporting children and their learning. When visiting the farm as part of a scheduled field trip, students learn through active participation, sensory integration, play, and so much more.
The Sieple Farm field trip difference is that we are NOT just a pumpkin patch,
Meet ‘Mrs. C’ (Deb Colitas)
Deb approached the Seiple family about designing an innovative farm curriculum in 2008. Holding a Masters in Education and a Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate, Deb got to work on how to create a visit to the farm that allowed school groups to be engaged at all times.
Now in the 11th year at Seiple Farms, your students will discover our ‘centers’ of learning and engagement:
- Tractor ride
- Straw bale maze
- Visiting with the farm animals
- Playing in GIANT bins of corn with buckets, shovels, and trucks
- Learning in our Corn Classroom, experiencing farm-based literature at its best
- Taking a guided nature walk through a portion of the corn maze
- Choosing a pumpkin to take home
- Having a photo-finish with innumerable photo opportunities
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Schedule a Field Trip
Pre-Kindergarten to 5th Grade
- We can accommodate groups of 15 to 200 students at one time, chaperones are not required
- $7 per students
- $5 per adult chaperone (non-teacher)
- Teachers and classroom aids are always free
Beyond the Tractor Ride: 6th to 12th Grade
We LOVE having older students join us for a more ‘mature’ time on a school field trip. We cater to your students’ needs from an intensive agriculture science lesson to losing 400 middle school students in the maze!
Contact us to receive a personalized quote for your group.
Country Corn Maze
5761 Nor Bath Blvd, Bath,